1.20.2012

Day 1 - Paris Men's Fashion Week

It's Day 1 of Paris Men's Fashion Week, and once again I cannot wait for the runway shows!
The first day featured shows from Y.Project by Yohan Sefarty, John Lawrence Sullivan, Mugler and Christian Lacroix.
I adored all the runway shows so I'll have to talk about them all! But the most special of them all was Mugler, and not because of the show, but the live streams leading up to the event, hence why I will make another post especially for Mugler. Anyway, I'll start off!

Y.Project FW12






Images courtesy of Fashionising

I have never seen or heard of Yohan Sefarty before, and I am glad I saw his collection on the runway! His designs are my style, and I wear pieces similar to these when it's the Fall/Winter season, so it's a definite that I will be saving up to buy one of the pieces from his collection. The dynamic cuts, mix of textured fabrics and surprisingly relaxed look of the ensembles caught my attention.

John Lawrence Sullivan FW12






Images courtesy of Fashionising

I've only recently heard about John Lawrence Sullivan, and I absolutely love his upcoming Fall/Winter collection! The colour progression from pristine ocean colours to earthy metallics combined with the unique classical designs created a truly amazing collection for the eccentric gentleman for this coming season!

Christian Lacroix FW12






Images courtesy of Fashionising

The one and only Christian Lacroix brought to me a fun, optimistic collection, along with the irony of using Mayan (2012, y'know) prints on some of his pieces, for example, the Mayan jumpsuit. The pieces are both wearable and one of a kind, combining elements of punk and classic, and caters to both a young and mature market. I'd love to own either the Mayan track suit jumper or pants!

No comments:

Post a Comment