1.24.2012

Day 4 - Paris Men's Fashion Week

The fourth day of PFW included shows from some more of my favourite designers, such as Maison Martin Margiela, Kenzo, Miharayasuhiro, Damir Doma and Raf Simons.

The best collections from the day for me were Dior Homme, Hermes and Ann Demeulemeester.

Dior Homme FW12




Dior Homme is not the same without Hedi Slimane, but that is not a downer, this collection was wonderful! I have always been a sucker for military green, khaki and dark olive and Dior Homme did not disappoint me. I'm glad I can wear a plain cap and aviators with my outfits this coming Fall/Winter season, I used to wear those two as a combination when I was younger and thought I was so cool haha

Ann Demeulemeester FW12




Miss Demeulemeester's collection has got my blood pumping, and in a good way! I absolutely adore the colour palette, the strategic use of black and white against bright blue and red is wonderful. In addition to the colour palette, the layers of fragile fabrics for the looks are amazing, and I can tell I will be recreating some of these looks for the coming season.

Hermes FW12




I loved everything about this collection - the reptilian leather, the textured velvet, the magical prints and the deep colour palette. I have nothing more to say.

All images courtesy of Fashionising

No comments:

Post a Comment