9.29.2012

Vogue Fashion's Night Out Sydney 2012

The Vogue Precinct, where ASOS, Kora and live performances by dancers, DJs and Sarah De Bono took place


Every year for the past 2 years, Conde Nast Publications hosts Vogue Fashion's Night Out, a night of fashion, shopping and entertainment started by none other than the infamous Vogue USA Editor-in-Chief, Anna Wintour. The event takes place worldwide around the same date in the month of fashion, September, in cities such as Sydney, Paris, Milan, London, Seoul, Moscow, New York and Athens.



This year, I joined my friends Gabe Perez - stylist and blogger at FREEDOM GABRIEL and Julia Jerving - Marketing Manager for Ikon Model Management to frolic around Sydney, meeting other close colleagues, celebrities and of course, snapping up some freebies along the way to celebrate fashion!

Myself at the Gucci media wall

My dear friend and model from Chadwick Models, Rosie Morris

Gabe Perez and I at the Oroton party

Entertainment at the Vogue Precinct on Martin Place

The ASOS Pop-Up, where one could a bag of goodies including the latest issue of ASOS magazine for free!

Dancers going at it at the Vogue Precinct

Tiffany & Co. decided to illuminate their entrance with a vibrant shade of pink rather than Tiffany Blue

An old fashioned lemonade stand in front of Tiffany & Co.

Lemonade and Grenadine in Tiffany & Co. branded cups!

Yes, I did keep the cup :)

Under the Vogue Precinct lamp post, and yes I am standing in a crate, I'm that short!

At The Burberry Party, where one could win a free classic Burberry Trench Coat!

My friend Kenny Nguyen, who works at Burberry as a Marketing Assistant, and I

Gabe and Kenny chatting about all things fashion

The window installations by Yayoi Kusama for Louis Vuitton can now be seen in store!

Yayoi Kusama x Louis Vuitton

Fuzzy from Video Hits at the Armani Exchange party!

Ralph Lauren's Pink Pony project, an initiative to support women who have suffered and are suffering from Breast Cancer

Saxony's video installation, showing their latest runway show to passers by

CLUB HERMES HERE WE COME!

Julia and I at the Hermes Party - "Club Hermes"

All things Gucci for people to try on for the media wall

Julia getting a Christian Louboutin tattoo at the Louboutin party

Christian Louboutin's signature tattoo on Julia

Julia and I at the Hunk Station

One of the hunks stole my glasses, hence my look of non approval haha
Fuzzy instagrammed her picture of Gabe and I with her!

Gabe Perez and I at the Armani Exchange media wall
Unfortunately, we did miss a few good events on the night such as the David Jones Spring/Summer runway show, where my friend, Romika Ranu was working and performances by singers like Jessica Mauboy, but there is no doubt that this was the best Vogue Fashion's Night Out I've been to, so please if your city hosts Vogue Fashion's Night Out, make your way to next year's event to see the wonderful things happening, who knows, you may win free clothes, meet celebrities and meet fashion media like I did! 

All images are mine, Armani Exchange photo courtesy of Armani Exchange



No comments:

Post a Comment