2.26.2012

Backstage - Chanel Spring/Summer 2012

Once again I had the great opportunity to work at the Chanel Spring/Summer 2012 show in Sydney's Fox Studios!
The show featured some superstar models such as Bambi Northwood-Blyth and Rachel Rutt, and the collection's underwater theme took my breath, and I was astonished at the attention to detail that was put into the garments and accessories to suit the oceanic theme.

Here are some of my best shots from backstage:


Rachel Rutt talking to me about Star Wars, yes  we are nerds



Me at my dressing rack for the beautiful Eva Downey
The runway











Eva and I taking "luvos"
Bambi Northwood-Blyth was the opening model for the show








It was a wonderful experience and I'll post more backstage photos when I work at the Fall/Winter 2012 show!

No comments:

Post a Comment