12.05.2011

Backstage: Chanel Cruise 2012 fashion show - Sydney

Waiting patiently for my models...
What a way to start the Spring Summer season here in Sydney by working backstage at the Chanel Cruise 2012 fashion show at Strickland House in Vaucluse! Thanks to our college mate Melanie, me and many of my other college mates including Johannes, Kylie, Nina, Hannah and Christie all got the opportunity to work for this illustrious designer label. I could not fathom how grateful I am to have worked at the show.
Aren't I lucky to have been the only dresser for the male models?
Laura - Look 1
Laura - Look 2
Brad - Look 1
Nick - Look 1
It proved to be such a great experience for us as we will all be working within this field in our future, and we got to handle, and I mean carefully, such lovely and exquisite garments and accessories. I considered myself the luckiest out of the bunch since I dressed the only male models for the show haha! Anyway, I hoped you enjoy looking through my backstage snaps for the day!






























































All images taken by me and K. Tham

No comments:

Post a Comment